This is for you if:
- You’re ready to shoot and just want to skip the learning curve - why waste time getting out there?!
- You’re confident in your ability to shine on camera, it’s just mastering all of the moving parts that you really need to get down
- You want to be intentional with your video, and just need a little bit of hand-holding until you’re ready to soar
How it works:
1. Goal debrief
This initial session will allow us to get on the same page. You’ll be able to share your goals for your new channel or series, both short- and long-term, and it’ll catalyze the start of a beautiful working relationship. I’ll be able to determine where you may need some polishing, and have the basis for creating a great plan. I like to work collaboratively, and this call will give us a great foundation for creating magic.
2. The basics
Following our first call, I’ll send you a master list of everything I think you’ll need to achieve your goals, from gear to apps to recommendations for rounding out your home or studio setup. I’ll be available to answer questions and share all the information I have to help you make great choices. (If it ends up getting super technical, don’t worry — I have backup! I always keep members on my team that are down with the nitty-gritty and can help you get all the information you need.)
3. Continued collaboration and feedback
Over the next few weeks, we’ll schedule more virtual sessions where I’ll provide you with creative direction and feedback as you continue your journey of creating. I’ll be able to incorporate different perspectives, bringing in my decade of experience in film and television and the business bestie point of view we all need to succeed. Expect to work through a lot of blocks — we're going to get you series-ready and excited to put your work out there!
The highlights (what you'll leave with):
- An expert knowledge of how to make video work for you, including how to create your best lighting set-up, the best places in your home, studio, or office to record, and how to prepare for recording day
- An expert overview of content batching to help you produce your series with maximum efficiency and maximum mojo
- A clothing consult to make sure you’re primed and ready for a comfortable and confident on-camera experience
- Feedback on a test video