This is for you if:
- You’re comfortable being on video, but don’t feel confident in the way you come off
- You’re concerned your videos just aren’t resonating with your audience
- You want to be fun and appealing to your audience, but you’re not sure where to start or what you should focus on
- You haven’t quite started posting video, and not having a strategy or a process in mind is what’s holding you back
1. A video audit
You’ll receive an in-depth audit of one of your past videos. The audit will cover everything from clothing and body language to framing and audio, and we'll have a call to go over it in detail.
2. Script overhaul
We’ll go over your brand talking points and strategize to make sure they’re being presented in a way that will make them shine! We’ll explore a few creative avenues to help you drive your points home and really touch your audience where it counts.
3. On-camera coaching and test video
This is the fun part! We’ll go through a structured process to make sure you’re hitting the right notes with your video presence, from your vocal expressions (speed, variation, etc.) to your shooting location. We'll also find your best angles and the best places for you to film. You’ll record a test video for a second audit before you hit record.
4. First impressions [Optional]
You’ll be given the opportunity to have your test brand video to also be seen by a select few to see if your brand message is truly coming across. Their feedback could be invaluable in setting this video up for success, but future ones too!