This is for you if:
- You want to fast track and are tired of googling all the answers
- You just want to chat with someone who's actively working in the film and television industry
- You'd like Olivia to go through your résumé, headshot and a past audition self tape to get some feedback
- You want the 1 on 1 face time as well as the new actors workbook, to be able to reference after the call
1. Virtual Consult [30 MIN]
This is the fun part where you can ask me anything related to acting in film and tv! Have a list of questions ready to go? This is the place to ask away. Whether you're just getting started or you've been at it for a few years, I'm here to help give you feedback with what you're struggling with.
If you're looking for specific agency recommendations, please keep in mind that I can only speak about agencies that I've personally interacted with. However, if you can have a list of talent agencies or talent agents handy, I can walk you through my vetting process. By the end of the consult, we’ll have gone through a structured process to make sure you’re leaving with your next few steps.
Zoom & Calendar booking link will be sent upon receiving payment.
2. BONUS [Optional]
You’ll be given the opportunity to send over 1 clip (up to 2 minutes in length) of one of your past acting self tapes. I'll watch it through and give you my personal opinion on lighting, location, sound, makeup and wardrobe suggestions. Remember that I'm on your team and want you to have the best self tape possible.
Feedback could be invaluable in not only setting up this video for success, but future ones too! Please email clips to email@example.com
Don't have a previous clip to send over? You have the option to record a monologue and send it my way. We'll treat this video as a self tape audition that you would potentially send over to an agent and/or casting director.
*** PLUS you get access to my new actor's ebook [Part 1]! ***
This workbook will help you:
- Develop a plan of action to you know exactly how to proceed.
- If you’re lost and confused on how the film + television industry works
- Understand that acting is a journey and it takes time to build your reputation and connections
>> A friendly reminder at least 24 hrs notice is needed to reschedule your acting call. Failure to communicate/ no shows will result in NO rescheduling time. <<